|Area Sales Manager (ASM)|
Area Sales Manager (ASM)
Company : Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chhattisgarh
JD FOR AREA SALES MANAGER
- Search for potential client data through internet, newspapers, business magazine, social networking or own database etc.
- Visit the identified 15-20 prospective clients and speech the product of lubricants on daily basis for turbo oil dealership/retailer ship.
- Schedule and attend meeting with prospective clients for doubt clarification and order follow up.
- Follow up with the potential clients by cold call for the requirements.
- Develop funnel for potential customers.
- Negotiate for order closing with the help of seniors.
- Visit the leads if provided by the team and convert into sales.
- Monthly achieve minimum sales targets.
- Recruit dealers/ retailers in allotted districts/areas.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- MBA/BBA/Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- channel sales: 2 years (Required)
- lubricants sales: 1 year (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Expected Start Date: 27/01/2023