|QA Engineer (Manual QA with 4-8 Years Exp.)|
QA Engineer (Manual QA with 4-8 Years Exp.)
Company : Indeed
Salary : Up to ₹14,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
About the Job:
We are looking for a QA Engineer for testing and validating a wide variety of projects including web-based applications and content, browser extensions, mobile apps, content delivery sites, and online interactive systems. We are looking for a flexible, fast-learning, energetic, and motivated QA tester to help deliver quality web content, user interfaces and software applications. You are passionate about testing and enjoy being involved with many different projects and a broad set of technologies. You have the ability to dynamically scale QA processes to best suit the needs of each project.
QA Engineer responsibilities include:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, executing and coordinating quality testing activities.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements.
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Proven work experience in quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience in verification of application logs and database
- Basic knowledge on SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹1,400,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- Health insurance